The property amenities were outstanding. We only stayed 2 nights here so we didn’t take advantage of the tennis courts and other sport amenities, but we did relax at the 2 pools. They were both clean, had plenty of pool chairs and tables for relaxing, and plenty of shade so that you could escape the sun if needed. The restaurant staff was friendly and attentive, and the breakfast was fresh with plenty of healthy options to satisfy our whole group. I would gladly rent from Villa Elia the next time I come to Lefkada!
EXCELENCY for provided services, PERFECT location, very SAFE for 2020.
– A perfect family suite apartment just near swimming pool and outdoor restaurant – big apartment, extremely clean
– Very good and diverse food for the breakfast but also some tasting healthy snacks from the bar were appreciated by teenagers 😉
– Big swimming pool – acceptable even for a swimming practice – my 15 years old son did his regular swimming practice in here, just to keep his shape for next tournaments
– Very nice garden, very well maintained, lot of palms and trees – we enjoyed some walk to admire the whole resort
– close to the Agios Ioannis beach (5 minutes walking distance), taverns available on the beach
– close to Agios Nikitas where we loved the small taverns (20 minutes by car)
– close to Lefkada – could enjoy even a 40 minutes evening walking till to the port and lovely pedestrian streets
– the safeness feeling inside this resort. Starting from the outdoor restaurant, with very nice ladies with plastic masks and gloves serving us with tasting food and with extreme care to customer safety due this covid season. The omelette with cheese, pepper and tomatoes was really too good, I appreciate a lot that they are continuously refill the plates during breakfast time, so the sleepy customers in the morning have exactly the same choices as the earlier ones. Tables and chairs were disinfected after each customer
– Same extreme care for the sunbeds near the swimming pool or tables /chairs in garden area – all were disinfected just after customer leave
– really friendly and accommodating staff. We were made to feel really at home.
We’ll come back again for sure!
After a long year in England due to Covid we managed to come in holiday in Greece. Everything was perfect, planned in detailed and make you feel spoiled from the beginning until the end of your stay! All employees are so kind and friendly and ready to help!
I could recommend it more if you visit Lefkada for holiday
The stay was excellent. Swimming pool, tennis courts, food, staff, breakfast, location, everything – top quality. This place I can definitely recommend.
The staff were really friendly and accommodating. We were made to feel really at home. It was a very relaxing location with two lovely (and very clean) swimming pools. We highly recommend this place for a laid back holiday! (Though there are full size tennis courts if you need them). It is definitely worth going for the breakfast option as the food was great. Nice little bar for drinks and daytime snacks which they even brought to us on our sun loungers! You can walk into Lefkas it took us about 35 mins with a taxi back about 7 Euros. Plenty of food and drink places in town. We would not hesitate to book again. I wish we could have stayed longer!
The staff and the owner are really kind and good people. They also left us a bottle of the oil and oregan they produce. The pool is beautiful and overall Villa Elia is very well finished. We used also the tennis court and they have a tennis coach as well. Villa Elia is a really nice place to stay in Lefkada.